Our life style is reflected by our face – we develop wrinkles. If we unhappy or depressed, we look tired – corners of our mouth are pulled down, if we worry, we frown – vertical lines show up between your eyebrows.
FacExer is a means to reverse this negative reflection and light up positive expressions on your face. Look at babies’ faces – their eyes are wide open and they laugh so happily.
Remember: FacExer is a small but very powerful instrument for keeping your muscles in great shape, that is why you have to follow systematic and particular routines (see Day 1 and Day 2.)
1. Make sure you give to your muscles at least 24 hours rest between exercising sessions.
2. Always wash your FacExer before and after each session of exercising.
3. Your skin should be free from environmental dirt, dust and pollution.
4. Use a mirror if possible.
5. Always start from the resting position “1” maintaining breathing patterns.
6. Maintain proper “oral posture”.
7. Warm up your muscle tissue and joints prior exercising, release tension using warm up exercises (see Day 1).
8. Concentrate on what you are doing.
- Day 3 exercising includes all exercises from Day1 and Day2.
1) Forehead exercise parts 1 and 2. (for technique please refer to Day 1 and Day 2.) Perform one set of 10 repetitions. If you feel comfortable, perform as many sets as tolerated.
2) Sucking motion exercise (for technique refer to Day 1) . Perform one set of 10 repetitions. If you feel comfortable, perform as many sets as as tolerated.head from the hairline. Pull down eyebrows as hard as possible, working against resistance of FacExer.3) Smile training and cheeks forming exercise. (repeat from Day1 and Day2). These exercises provide positive feedback to your brain and improve your face expressions.
a)Press the FacExer against your left cheek. Place your fingers across your right cheek in order to stabilize skin. Smile with your left cheek rising left corner of your mouth. You should feel resistance created by weight of FacExer. Also FacExer gently holds your skin to prevent wrinkle formation.Repeat 10-15. times. If you feel comfortable, perform as many sets as tolerated.
b) Perform this exercise for right cheek.
c). Cheeks forming exercise. Form an “O” shape with your lips, and Insert small part of FacExer in your mouth , holding with lips forming “O” shape. Try to smile from the corners of your mouth. You can feel the cheek muscles contract. Hold by lips only without help of your hands. Hold for a count of 5. Try do not laugh :) ha-ha-ha..It is hard exercise! Repeat 5 -7 times feeling weight of FacExer. We are using FacExer as an external resistance.
If you are performing this exercise properly, you will feel warm sensation in the muscles of nasopharynx and oropharynx as well.
- Today we introduce two more exercises for jaw, chin and neck.
- 1. Start with your mouth open. Hold the FacExer with both hands, stretch the FacExer horizontally and place approximately one third of it around your lower jaw, applying pressure to keep your lower jaw open. Press the rest of the FacExer against the skin around your lower lip and chin. Try to close your mouth using nothing but your jaw muscles - do not move your head! Hold for a count of 5.You will definitely feel fatigue in your jaw and neck muscles after doing this a few times. Start out only doing 3-5 of these.
2. for the next jaw exercise you start in the opposite direction. Start with your mouth closed. This time have the FacExer placed under your chin. Without moving your head try to open your mouth. Hold for a count of 5. Repeat 10-15 times.